meta name="p:domain_verify" content="ba6c53820c8bba96ab73b23 A Chick with 'App'titude!: Awesome new app...how about 'chirping?'
Welcome to my 'app' site! It is powered by Pam McGhee. I am a crazy chick who loves any type of technology...from iPads, Kindles to Android devices and in-between! Here I will list tips, tricks and ideas on how to use all this information in your classroom!

Friday, August 17, 2012

Awesome new app...how about 'chirping?'

I was reading one of the blogs that I follow...TechChef4u...and they were talking about 'chirping.' Wait...I thought we were 'twittering!' This technology is moving way too fast for me!! LOL!

To access the blog entry, click here...there is also an awesome video explaining what 'chirping' is!

Download the Chirp app today! It is awesome! So, how can you use it in your classroom?

Blast out a message, task or link to all students in a classroom. Consider giving a PDF, a url or sharing an entire Dropbox folder of documents with one little chirp.
Or… let out a cheery chirp over the morning announcements and allow students to receive the unique link or message through their mobile devices… school wide!
If you use it, please leave a comment letting me know how you incorporated it into your teaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment