meta name="p:domain_verify" content="ba6c53820c8bba96ab73b23 A Chick with 'App'titude!
Welcome to my 'app' site! It is powered by Pam McGhee. I am a crazy chick who loves any type of technology...from iPads, Kindles to Android devices and in-between! Here I will list tips, tricks and ideas on how to use all this information in your classroom!

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Shout out to Naomi Bates...an amazing techie librarian! I am not sure how she gets everything done that she does: book reviews, book trailers, tech advice, app information...and the list goes on!

She posted this on LinkedIn and I just needed to share it!

Integrating iPad Apps Into High School Content.

This is set up in LiveBinders and if you have never used them, they are a great way to organize your 'stuff!'

The apps are divided by subject content. Click away and enjoy!

I hope you will find ones that work for your area!

Oh, yes....Naomi can be found here: Naomi at ScoopIt, Naomi at Google+, Naomi's Blog and Naomi at LinkedIn.

No comments:

Post a Comment