meta name="p:domain_verify" content="ba6c53820c8bba96ab73b23 A Chick with 'App'titude!: I have an iPad...now what?
Welcome to my 'app' site! It is powered by Pam McGhee. I am a crazy chick who loves any type of technology...from iPads, Kindles to Android devices and in-between! Here I will list tips, tricks and ideas on how to use all this information in your classroom!

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

I have an iPad...now what?

I found a great site for step-by-step information when you are just starting out trying to incorporate iPads and apps into your classroom.

What do you do if you only have one iPad? How can you use it with a classroom of kids?

What can you do if you have a room full of kids and you are actually lucky enough to have a class set of iPads.

What are some great teacher apps? ...student apps?

What are some basic tips for the iPad?

This site has some great information that can help answer all those questions...from teacher apps, student apps, iPad 101 and more!

Be sure to visit IPAD 4 SCHOOLS.

No comments:

Post a Comment