meta name="p:domain_verify" content="ba6c53820c8bba96ab73b23 A Chick with 'App'titude!: Pinterest and Education...especially using apps and iPads
Welcome to my 'app' site! It is powered by Pam McGhee. I am a crazy chick who loves any type of technology...from iPads, Kindles to Android devices and in-between! Here I will list tips, tricks and ideas on how to use all this information in your classroom!

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Pinterest and Education...especially using apps and iPads

Are you a Pinterest aficionado? I admit...I am completely addicted. I have lost track of how many boards I have and how many people I am following!

If you want to find out what Pinterest has for apps and iPads, be sure to follow this user: http://pinterest.com/techchef4u/ipad-lessons/

These two ladies really have some great ideas!

I have added several iPad apps and how to use them in the classroom to my board: Awesome Apps.

I have a few more ideas in this board: Educate.

If you have not discovered all the great tips for education, technology and classroom ideas, check it out soon!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment