meta name="p:domain_verify" content="ba6c53820c8bba96ab73b23 A Chick with 'App'titude!: Webinars for specific activities
Welcome to my 'app' site! It is powered by Pam McGhee. I am a crazy chick who loves any type of technology...from iPads, Kindles to Android devices and in-between! Here I will list tips, tricks and ideas on how to use all this information in your classroom!

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Webinars for specific activities

I have been watching some pre-recorded webinars by Kathy Schrock. She is so good at showing you examples of how to incorporate specific apps into Bloom's Taxonomy and then using them in the classroom.

Be sure to check out her website here and also her updated Taxonomy Wheel that I included in an earlier post here.

Once on her website, scroll down until you see:

ONLINE TOOLS AND MOBILE APPS TO TARGET BLOOM'S TAXONOMY
EDWEB WEBINARS SUPPORT MATERIAL 2012-2013



She has some great ideas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment